Coronavirus (COVID-19) important info:
Eased cancellation policy for all bookings in 2022
Dear Rent-a-GS friends,
We want to inform you about our eased cancellation policy for all bookings in 2022. Since this situation with the Coronavirus (COVID 19) is still in our society and making difficulties with traveling.
- Our eased policy regarding COVID 19, allows a full refund in case of no possibility of travel due to restrictions
- We can also postpone your trip for next year depending on your demands.
Other COVID 19 information
To ensure we provide you with the safest and most pleasant motorcycle rental in Croatia, our Rent-a-GS team has worked hard to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation.
- We disinfect and prepare bikes before your arrival
- Frequent deep cleaning and sanitizing of all common areas and high touch points.
- All Helmets are also cleaned and disinfected with special liquids
- We keep a 1,5m distance
- For guests, we provided hand sanitizers in common areas
- Protective masks for employees and guests are required.
- Daily body temperature check of all employees.
Before your Arrival
- Croatia has fully opened its borders for all citizens of the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA)
- For easier and faster border crossing, we recommend submitting your data in advance via the website entercroatia.mup.hr In this way, you can avoid additional delays at the border crossing as the border police will have your data in the system.
- Passengers entering the Republic of Croatia from third countries (non-EU/EEA) for tourism may enter Croatia without the obligation of self-isolation upon presentation of a negative nasal and pharynx swab test for SARS-CoV-2, not older than 48 hours (starting from the time of taking the swab until arrival at the border crossing), or with the obligation of 14 days quarantine/self-isolation if they do not have a negative PCR test. You can check the current information regarding the conditions of entry into the Republic of Croatia at www.koronavirus.hr
- To confidently plan your European travel and holidays, while staying healthy and safe, visit also: RE-Open EU reopen.europa.eu
Rent-a-GS Reservation Deposit and Cancellation policy:
A reservation deposit is required to hold a motorcycle. The amount of deposit is 30% of the total rental amount.
- A 30% deposit is non-refundable in case of cancellation. Refundable only in case of no possibility of travel due to restrictions to COVID 19 (coronavirus).
- Reservations may be rescheduled only if we have an available motorbike at the requested time.
- Reservations made within 48 hours of a scheduled event are final and cannot be changed.
- Any retained deposit amount, with cancellation notice over 72 hours, can be applied to a future rental within 1 year.
- “No-Shows”, or less than 72 hours notice will be charged the full amount for the rental period, up to a maximum of 5 rental days. The motorcycle will be held for 1 hour past the scheduled pick up time.